SEAKAA is dedicated to promoting a safe and economical environment for flying in Southeast Alaska by protecting the interests and needs of its members, aircraft owners, pilots and operators through advocacy, safety, education and leadership.
3rd Annual Panhandle Fly-In
Saturday, July 12, 2014
9 am – 3 pm
Guardian Flight Hanger
- Free admission ($2 suggested donation to help pay for $1000 aviation scholarship)
- Classic cars and airplanes will be on display
- Take an quick flight in an airplane (weather permitting and charges apply)
- Buy a BBQ lunch from Crackcorn Tysor’s (local USCG member and business owner Ryan Tysor)
- Pilot competition starts at 3:30 pm. Spectators may view the competition from 7-day parking.